Industry research has found that 95% of all site infrastructure failures
are directly related to electricity supply. CNC2 has designed its CO-Location
Center to overcome any electrical failure with fully redundant systems
and the necessary backup capacity. Redundant connections to the local
power grid, battery backups and an emergency generator ensure 100% power
availability should the center experience a sustained power outage. Our
power infrastructure is the foundation that supports our uninterruptible
power supply (UPS) system, which, in turn, delivers an uninterruptible
flow of clean, consistant power to your equipment.
- Separate power to data center from the power company
- UPS system running dedicated 20 amp circuits
- 1 dedicated circuit per cabinet
- 2 dedicated circuits per cage
- Automatic power transfer switch from natural gas generator feeding
UPS, cooling systems, video surveillance, access systems, and emergency
- Fiber OC-3 Connectivity
- Redundant fiber entry points (1 aerial, 1 underground)
- OC-3 connected via self-healing SMART ring.
- Redundant OC-3 Fiber MUX
- Redundant Core Routers with Redundant power Supplies
- Redundant Core Switches with Redundant Power Supplies and Switch
- Analog lines Available behind redundant PBX
- 24 X 7 Real Time Monitoring on a per node basis
Levels of monitoring available
- Basic Ping
- Services (WWW, MAIL, APPS, etc)
- CPU and Memory utilization
- Storage Capacity
- SNMP Traps
- Certified Network Engineers on call 24X7 to respond to customized
- Redundant 5 ton cooling systems.
All power supplied to the cabinets has been conditioned by our UPS system
and backed up by our emergency generator. Cabinets are manufactured by
- Front and rear doors
- Handles with pushbutton/keylock insert
- Four 19” angles/rails installed on system chassis sidewalls
- Leveling feet
- Two 19” rack-mount power strips with six receptacles
- For non-rack-mountable equipment, we can provide up to six shelves
per full cabinet. Each shelf can accommodate 125 pounds. Heavier equipment
is required to be rack-mounted, provided that the total weight does
not exceed 625 pounds for a full cabinet. Additional shelving and heavy-duty
shelving can be provided for an additional charge.
Cages are physical enclosures that provide an additional layer of security
for rack-mounted and freestanding equipment. CNC2 can provide cabinets
within a cage, or customers may provide their own.
back to top.:.